The Frankfort Park District offers online registration for classes and programs. This service allows you to enroll in programs at your convenience in a secure environment. While most programs are available for on-line registration, there are some programs that may require additional information or requirements. For those programs, please contact the Park District office or come to the Founders Community Center to register in-person.
To view our programs, you may download our brochure. For on-line registration, click here.
Download Summer 2015 Brochure
Download Winter/Spring 2015 Brochure
To download a pdf registration form to fax to us at 815-469-9275, click here.
Ways to Register
Registration is accepted via:
• Mail in – Patrons may pay with check, park district gift certificate, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express).
• Fax – (815) 469-9275. – Patrons must pay with credit card; Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
*When registering via fax, it is mutually understood that the facsimile document shall substitute for and have the same legal effect has as the original form.
• In Person – At the Founders Community Center, 140 Oak Street. Patrons may pay with cash, check, park district gift certificate, or by Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
• Drop Box – Place the completed registration form, along with your check or credit card information in a sealed envelope and place it in the drop box located outside the main entrance of the Founders Community Center, 140 Oak Street. Registrations dropped off after 5:00 pm, will be processed the next business day.
• On-Line – via our website; www.frankfortparks.org. Here you can find a complete listing of our programs and special events, along with information on staff, park facilities and field conditions. Patrons must pay with Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
*When registering on-line, patrons will pay a convenience fee to process registration.